Zubi’s Dairy Free Crema and Queso are Sprouting Up in Stores
I admit, I’m hesitant on adding fledgling brands to our site since they can be very hard to find. But Zubi’s has made their way to market! In fact, their dairy-free, allergen-free dips can now be found in several natural markets, including Sprouts stores nationwide.
Zubi’s makes a diverse little range, highlighted by their queso and crema de jalapeno varieties. And unlike most other plant-based dips, these are made without nuts, or any top allergens at all. Each batch is carefully blended in small batches with purely organic ingredients that you could find in almost any kitchen.
More Facts on Zubi’s Dairy-Free Dips
- Price: $8.25 per 8-ounce jar
- Availability: Zubi’s Dairy Free Crema de Jalapeño is sold at Sprouts stores nationwide. Their dips are also sold regionally at Whole Foods and other natural retailers. Or you can order them online, via their website below or on Amazon.
- Certifications: Zubi’s Dairy Free Dips are Certified Organic.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Zubi’s Dairy Free Dips are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, added sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, and keto-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Zubi’s website at eatzubi.com.