Apple Pecan Salad
For Creamy Lemon Dressing
- ¾ cups Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsps fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tbsps Honey
- ½ tsp of salt
For the Salad
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 large Honeycrisp apples, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Zubi’s Agave & Jalapeno Candied Pecans
- For dressing, combine all of the listed ingredients into a jar. Give it a good shake, may have to stir due to honey. YOu can also whisk together these ingredients into a bowl.
- To assemble salad, place the lettuce in a large bowl. Drizzle lemon juice over the apple slices and toss to prevent them from browning. Add the apple slices, candied pecans and chives to the salad bowl.
- Add the creamy lemon dressing and toss salad. Serve immediately! Enjoy!