Beet Walnut Salad
@eatzubi Beet Walnut Salad #fyp #easyrecipe #vegan #yum ♬ Skate - Trees and Lucy
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 cloves minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp each of Salt & Pepper
- 2 handfuls of Mixed Salad Greens
- ½ cup Carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ cup Beet, peeled and grated
- ½ cup Red Cabbage, very finely chopped
- ¼ cup Zubi’s Agave & Jalapeno Candied Pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup dried Cranberries
- Add all the dressing ingredients into a bowl or jar and whisk/shake vigorously. Set aside.
- Place all salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and enjoy!