@eatzubi Califlower Nachos #fyp #easyrecipe #snack #vegan #yum ♬ Tropical Beach(812641) - TimTaj
- 1 head of cauliflower, small
- 4 tbsp of avocado oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella
- 3 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- Zubi’s Salsa
- Zubi’s Crema
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and slice into ½ inch pieces. Add the sliced cauliflower to a large mixing bowl and season with avocado oil, nutritional yeast, and all spices. Toss to combine.
- Spread the cauliflower onto the prepared baking sheet in an even layer and roast in the oven until crispy and golden brown around the edges, 20 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and scooch the florets tightly together with a wooden spoon. Sprinkle with black beans, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno and vegan mozzarella. Place back in the oven to melt the cheese, 5 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with Zubi’s Salsa and Crema and enjoy!