2 small eggplants
1/3 cup Zubi's Crema
1 1/2 cups cauliflower rice
1 cup frozen spinach
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 onion, chopped
1 shredded chicken breast
1/2 cup Zubi's Salsa
- Slice the eggplants lengthwise and roast (face down on a baking sheet) at 425 for about 25 minutes.
- Blend the cooled eggplant with the Crema.
- Combine the cauliflower rice, spinach, bell pepper, onion, chicken and salsa in a bowl.
- Add in the Crema eggplant mixture to the bowl with the veggies and combine.
- Transfer mixture to a skillet or baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Broil for 15 more minutes.
- Top with dairy-free yogurt/sour cream, Zubi's Salsa, cilantro and fresh tomatoes. ENJOY!
Recipe & photo created by Katie - @sunflower_inthecity.
For more of Katie's recipes visit her blog, The Sunflower Files.