- Salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- Curry powder
- Onion powder
- Lacinato kale, chopped
- Cherry tomatoes
- Zubiate’s Cocina Queso de Jalapeno
- Preheat broiler.
- On a parchment lined baking tray place salmon fillets.
- Trim excess parchment paper so it doesn’t burn when placed under the broiler.
- Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil.
- Season each fillet with a generous sprinkle of paprika, curry powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Add cherry tomatoes to the sheet pan.
- Place salmon and tomatoes under the broiler for about 15 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- While the salmon is in the oven, sauté the kale in a little bit of olive oil, 3-5 minutes, until wilted. Season with salt to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix about 1/2 cup of Zubiate’s Queso with about 1 teaspoon of paprika and 1 teaspoon curry.
- Serve as plated in the photo! Enjoy!
This recipe was created by Elia from @feedyoursister