FALL PASTA SALAD
- 8 ounces rotini pasta uncooked
- ½ cup chopped ZUBI’pecans
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 small red onion diced
- 2 carrots grated
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup ZUBI’S crema
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is room temperature. Place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add pecans, cranberries, onion, carrot, and broccoli to pasta and toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add olive oil, ZUBI’S crema, vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Pour over salad ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Pasta salad will keep for 2-3 days, refrigerated in a sealed container. Pasta WILL continue to soak up the dressing the longer it sits, so it may need a splash of olive oil and vinegar if it has been sitting for several hours.
Be the first to comment.