- Naan bread or flatbread
- Zubiate’s Cocina Queso de Jalapeno
- Upton’s Naturals BBQ Jackfruit
- Black beans
- Red onion, sliced
- Corn, off the cob (can be canned, raw or roasted)
- Jalapeno slices
- Radish slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Naan bread in the oven to toast for about 5 minutes.
- Turn broiler on.
- Spread Zubiate’s Cocina Queso de Jalapeno over the warm naan bread and then place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes, until it begins to bubble and brown. Keep a close eye on it.
- Place oven back to 400 degrees.
- Layer the rest of the ingredients on top of the pizza and place back in the oven to get warm and crispy.
Recipe created by: Elia, Zubi Social Media Manager, @feedyoursister