1 can or box of jackfruit, chopped
1 cup Zubi's Medium Salsa
1 cup orzo, cooked according to box directions
2 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
1/4 cup Queso de Jalapeno
1 package of wontons, corn or flour tortillas
1. Pressure cooker method: place jackfruit and salsa in pot and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. When time is up, let pressure slowly release.
Stove top method: In a pan, combine jackfruit and salsa. Cook on low/medium heat for 25-30 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, queso, cooked orzo, and the jackfruit mixture together. Mix together well.
3. Place wonton in palm of hand and form taco shape. Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling into wonton. Pinch corners of wonton together at the top with wet fingers (see picture for example).
4. Place on parchment lined sheet tray and bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve with a trio of Zubi dips.