Mexican Style Quinoa Salad
@eatzubi Mexican Style Quinoa Salad #fyp #yum #vegan #easyrecipe ♬ Crazy - Patsy Cline
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Onion, diced
- ¼ cup Red Bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup Corn
- 1 ½ tbsp Cilantro
- ¾ cup Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup pickled Jalapeno peppers
- 2 tsp Lime juice
- ¼ tsp Chili powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- Zubi’s Crema, for garnish
- Cook quinoa according to directions. Set aside and let cool completely.
- In a different pan over medium heat add oil once hot. Then add onion. COok for 3 minutes. Add in cumin and chili powder. Then add in corn, red bell pepper, and black beans and cook for 5-7 minutes
- Add onion mixture to the cooled down quinoa in a medium serving bowl. Then add in tomatoes, pepper, cilantro and lime juice. Stir together well.
- Garnish with Zubi’s Crema and serve. Enjoy!