Queso Cauliflower Steaks
1 large head of cauliflower, cut into "steaks"
Zubi's Queso de Jalapeno
Pesto or Chimichurri, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line sheet tray with parchment paper
3. Brush both side of the cauliflower "steak" with Zubi Queso. Make sure to be gently when flipping the cauliflower "steak" because they break easily.
4. Roast for 20 minutes. Carefully flip and roast for another 15 minutes or until golden brown on edges.
5. Drizzle with your favorite Pesto or Chimichurri.