Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
@eatzubi Roasted Sweet Potato Salad #fyp #vegan #easysnack ♬ Memories - Lux-Inspira
For Cider Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp grainy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 cup Zubi’s Agave & Jalapeno Candied Pecans, chopped
- 1 large Sweet Potato, peeled and cut ¾ inch pieces
- 3 tbsp dried Cranberries
- 1 bunch Green Leaf Lettuce, roughly cut
- ½ tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- For Cider Vinaigrette; Place vinegar, mustard, and honey in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the avocado oil until emulsified. Alternatively, you could put all the ingredients into a jar and shake until combined. The vinaigrette can be made up to a day ahead.
- For Salad; Preheatoven to 400 degrees. Combine sweet potato pieces, honey, avocado oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes until the potato is tender when pierced with a knife. Remove from the oven and keep warm while preparing the rest of the salad.
- Place greens in a bowl. Arrange the warm sweet potatoes on top of the greens. Distribute cranberries and Zubi’s Pecans evenly around potatoes. Drizzle the salad with the prepared vinaigrette. Serve while the sweet potatoes are still warm. Enjoy!