- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 TBS turbinado sugar
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Dash sea salt
- 1 1/2 TBS ground flax seed, whisked with 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 TBS vegetable oil
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- Cooking spray
- Heat waffle maker.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add flax seed mixture, vegetable oil and milk to the dry ingredients. Whisk together, thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of cooking spray to the top and bottom of the waffle maker. Pour 1/3 cup of mix in the center of the waffle maker to make medium size waffles.
- Top waffles with desired toppings such as Afia Foods Falafel and Zubi's Crema.
Makes 6 Waffles
Recipe & photo created by Michelle - @michellesipsandsavors.
For more of Michelle's recipes visit her blog, Michelle Sips and Savors.