2 packages of Good Catch fish-free "Tuna"
2 tablespoons of Crema de Jalapeno
1/8 cup cilantro, chopped
1 avocado, sliced
1.5 cups cabbage, shredded
6 large sheets of nori (seaweed)
2 cups sushi rice, cooked according to package instructions
Optional: Sushi Mat
1. Combine "tuna,"crema and cilantro in a small bowl, set aside.
2. Place sushi mat on a work surface; line with plastic wrap. Place abut 1/2 cup of sushi rice on top of a nori sheet. With moistened fingers, press rice into an 8-in. square. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, then flip over so rice is at the bottom.
3. Arrange a small amount of avocado slices, "tuna" mixture and cabbage towards the bottom edge of nori sheet. Roll up rice mixture over filling, using the bamboo mat to lift and compress the mixture while rolling; remove plastic wrap as you roll.
4. Using sushi mat, tighten the roll. Cut roll into 6 pieces.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make the other rolls.
6. Serve Zushi with ponzu sauce and Zubi's Crema de Jalapeno.