@eatzubi Chicken Fresca 🤪 #fyp #quickdinner ♬ Delicious - Pabzzz
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Pico de Gallo
- 1 Cup Zubi’s Creama
- Fresh Cilantro, Chopped, for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Combine spices and sprinkle on chicken. Then place in a baking dish.
- Cover chicken with Creama then the Pico, followed by the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake on the middle rack for 45 minutes, until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Garnish with Creama and chopped Cilantro and enjoy!
Pico de Gallo
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ White onion, chopped
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, chopped
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- ½ Lime, juiced
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Wash all produce, then chop them up!
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and stir.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 10 minutes, best if you let pico sit overnight. Enjoy!