@eatzubi Tex Mex Pasta #fyp #quickdinner #sweetandspicy ♬ original sound - EATZUBI🌶
- 1 12-oz packages of Bowtie noodles
- 2 ears of fresh Corn
- 1 can Black beans
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes
- 2 large Avocados
- ⅓ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Zubi’s Queso
- ¼ Ketchup
- ½ cup Red wine vinegar
- ½ cup Avocado oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsps White sugar
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning blend
- ⅛ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- To prepare the dressing, add all ingredients into a jar. Put the lid on and give a good shake. Put in the refrigerator for the rest of the meal prep, or make a day or so in advance to allow flavors to mix together better.
- Prepare the noodles according to the package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water for 30 seconds. Drain well.
- Toss noodles with a few tbsps of dressing and place in the fridge to chill.
- Prepare corn by cutting it off of the cobb. Drain and rinse. As well as the Black beans, they need to be drained and rinsed as well.
- Halve cherry tomatoes. Remove the skin and pit of avocado and chop. Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together.
- Toss the salad with the remainder of dressing and add noodles. Serve now or put in the refrigerator for later. Best when served cold. Serve garnished with Queso for the best enjoyment!