AIR FRYER TWICE BAKED SWEET POTATOES
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp ZUBI’S Crema de Jalapeño
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Madhava organic coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp butter (or Miyoko’s plant based butter)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- 3 tbsp chopped ZUBI’S Agave & Creamy Jalapeño Pecans
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Clean the sweet potatoes under cold water with a soft bristled brush. Dry well with a paper towel. Then poke them all over with a fork.
- Mix together the salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Separate the seasonings in half, and mix half of them in another small bowl with the brown sugar.
- Rub ZUBI’S Crema all over the outsides of the prepared sweet potatoes. Use the other half of the seasonings to rub all over the outsides of the now ZUBI’S crema-coated potatoes.
- Air fry the sweet potatoes at 385 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 50 minutes, or until you can stick a fork into them and they feel tender.
- Cut the sweet potatoes open down the middle, but not all the way through. Scrape out the sweet potato in the middle, and mash it in a bowl. Or use a fork to mix it all up inside each of the sweet potatoes. (Depending how soft and mashed you want the insides)
- Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture, butter and mix.
- Return them to the air fryer and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Optional ingredient: Sprinkle the marshmallows over the top of each of the sweet potatoes, and air fry for another 2 minutes, or until the marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Remove from the air fryer and top each with chopped ZUBI’S mild Agave & Creamy Jalapeño Pecans, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Serve hot.