2 days ago·
2 days ago·
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vegan chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chipotle chile flakes
- 1 cup oat or soy milk. Soy works best.
- canola oil spray
- 2 tablespoons non dairy butter
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or your favorite
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces. Rinse and drain the cauliflower pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- Combine the flour, bouillon granules, cayenne, chili powder, paprika, and chipotle flakes in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk until a thick batter is formed.
- toss the cauliflower in the batter.
- Arrange prepared cauliflower in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Roast for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and using tongs, carefully turn cauliflower pieces
- Return to the oven for another 8-10 minutes
- After turning the cauliflower, heat the butter, hot sauce, and garlic in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to simmer, and cover.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, transfer it to a large bowl. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and toss gently with tongs. Serve immediately.