Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Dairy-Free Crema
Can't get enough heat??
You HAVE to try Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with our Dairy-Free Crema!
1 head cauliflower
¾ cup flour
¾ cup milk, or milk alternative
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ cup hot sauce
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or use a baking rack.
2. Preheat your oven to 400 F
3. Wash & cut cauliflower head into bite-sized pieces
4. Mix your batter together (milk/or milk alternative/flour/spices) and then toss in cauliflower
5. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown & then toss in your favorite buffalo sauce
6. Bake for another 10 min until crispy
Top with cilantro, cabbage or coleslaw and then drizzle with crema! Enjoy!