Puff Pastry Wrapped Asparagus & ZUBI’S Queso
- 1 bunch Asparagus, about 16 total, ends trimmed
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 whole Egg, whisked
- Salt, for garnish
- ZUBI'S Queso
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a pan with parchment paper.
2. Lay the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and slice the puff pastry into 16 even strands, about 1/2 inch wide.
3. Wrap the asparagus with the puff pastry from one end to the other. Line the pan with the wrapped asparagus.
4. Brush the egg onto the puff pastry and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 20 minutes until the puff pastry is golden. Remove and serve immediately with ZUBI'S Queso.