ZUBI’S Sweet Potato Salad
- 3 large Sweet potatoes (5 cups or 325 grams, scrubbed or peeled and cubed)
- 4 medium Green onions (thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons Yellow onion (diced)
- 2 large Hard boiled eggs (diced)
- 1/4 cup crema
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Garnish with celery and jalapenos
- Cook the sweet potatoes. After you peel your potatoes, boil them until fork tender.
- Prepare the dressing mixture. Mix your ZUBI'S crema, Dijon mustard, orange juice, apple cider vinegar, smoked paprika, salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- Gently toss in sweet potatoes, eggs, yellow onion and green onion.
- Refrigerate until it’s ready to serve. Top with extra diced green onions, celery and jalapenos as a garnish.
TIP: Sweet potato salad recipes are best if you let them chill for at least an hour or two, or overnight.