ZUBI'S Crema Candied Pecans
Crema Candied Pecans
This is one of our favorite go-to snack recipes that has the perfect balance of sweet heat!
We have our team member, Ricki, to thank for sharing it with us! Do you have a unique way you use our products?
- 3 cups of pecan halves
- 4 Tbsp ZUBI’S Crema de Jalapeno
- 4 Tbsp of local honey
- Approximately 2 tsp Cinnamon (to taste)
- Approximately 2 tsp of coconut sugar (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine pecans, ZUBI’S Crema and honey.
- Next, add your seasonings and mix well. (TIP: If the liquid to pecan ratio is not to your liking add equal parts of honey and Crema)
- Finally, on a foil-lined baking sheet, spread out your sweet and spicy pecan mixture and bake for 60 minutes stirring every 20.
- Remove pecans and move to a sheet of parchment paper to cool. (TIP: If you do not remove your pecans immediately to cool they will start sticking to the foil. If this occurs, no worries, just throw them back in the oven for a few minutes- this will make them easier to remove)
These pecans go great in our ZUBI'S Sweet harvest salad! Get the recipe here!