ZUBI'S TIKTOK PASTA CHIPS
- 8 ounces pasta of your choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ZUBI’S Queso for dipping!!
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Cook pasta al dente according to package directions and drain.
- Toss the pasta with olive oil, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fryer at 400°F for 10-12 minutes, tossing a couple times.
- Serve the pasta chips with the ZUBI’S Queso