- 1 cup Bloody Mary mix
- 1/2 cup Zubi's Salsa
- 1/4 cup rough chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 cup cubed cucumber
- 1 cubed avocado
- 8 large cooked shrimp (cut 6 into large chunks/set aside 2 for garnish)
- Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Saltine crackers
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss. Serve in 2 chilled glasses.
- Garnish each glass with cilantro, a lime wedge & reserved shrimp.
- Serve with saltine crackers.
Recipe & photo created by Michelle - @michellesipsandsavors.
For more of Michelle's recipes visit her blog, Michelle Sips and Savors.