Salsa & Bourbon Glazed Salmon
Salsa Bourbon Glaze Recipe:
Combine ZUBI'S Salsa, Molasses, Bourbon, Coconut Aminos, Ginger Aminos, and garlic in a bowl and mix together.
- Place the salmon fillets in a resealable bag, then pour in half of the marinade and zip it shut. Set the other half of the marinade aside for later, to use as the glaze.
- Marinate salmon for 1-2 hours.
- Place the leftover marinade in a saucepan and bring it to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer until it thickens.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Use a nonstick pan, olive oil or aluminum foil. Add desired seasoning to veggies, we used olive oil, salt, & pepper.
- Brush glaze on the salmon, and bake salmon for 20-25 minutes. Add another layer of glaze every 8-10 minutes to keep adding in more flavor.
- Salmon Filets
- 8oz ZUBI'S Salsa
- 3 tbs Molasses
- 3 tbs Bourbon
- 2 tbs Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbs Ginger Aminos
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Sweet Potatoes
Be the first to comment.